Single or Multiple Open Water Coached Swims – Must be Paid Online 24 HR before TUESDAY SWIM START!
Swims Start June 22nd and continue all summer (until September 14th) on TUESDAYS @ 6pm
Pay Online for the PACE Single Use Open Water Swims!
Payment must be made 24 HOURS before the night of the swim so we know you are planning to swim with us and can look for you before we leave the beach. We are required, according to VIASPORT’s “Return to Sport Guidelines” to ask for a COVID19 self assessment 24 hours in advance and again at the time of our event.
If you plan to attend the swim with a credit from another paid swim session please contact coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the swim session.
Look for the PACE Multisport flag at the beach to find us!
COVID19 PROTOCOLS for Open Water Swims will be as follows:
- Social Distancing measures when we meet up on the beach by the PACE flag (staying 2m apart while discussing the swim route etc)
- Please use hand sanitizer before & after your session with us so you protect yourself and others.
- Please put your wetsuit on at your vehicle or at a safe (2m or more)distance from other participants or coaches. Keep in mind that our event takes place on a public beach which we can not control with our presence for our group. Please assess the situation and stay at a safe distance from others.
- Please bring your own fold up chair if you wish to make use of a chair to hold your towel, to use for getting wet suit on or off etc. *The benches at the beach have been removed due to COVID19.
- Attempting to keep 2m from each other while swimming, avoiding any drafting to be safe.
All participants must be fully registered online 24 hours before beginning a session. Participants registering for multiple numbers of “single use” swims MUST email email@example.com 24 hours in advance to advise if they plan to swim each week. This is due to strict Health Office guidelines requiring us to have you do a COVID19 self assessment 24 hours in advance of our activity.
*When there are no registrants 24 hours in advance coaches will not be available unless there are 4 or more prepaid participants indicating they will attend the session that week.
If you are unable to make the swim you register for you will receive a credit for a later session (subject to availability). All credits will be issued for a session (or sessions) of equal or lesser value.