PACE Spring 2021 Cross fit Training for High School Athletes – FREE!
It’s time to SPRING into action and get training again! PACE Crossfit starts Monday April 12/21 @ 3:45pm
Join an adventurous group of athletes for crossfit training and FUN once per week with experienced multisport coach, Lynda Magor (NCCP Certified). Training will be located at Hurford Hill Nature Park on Mondays from 3:45 until 4:45pm. Athletes can attend as many sessions as desired but MUST register to ensure all COVID 19 Return to Sport protocols are adhered to. Registration is FREE!
5 in stock
All participants must be fully registered online before beginning a session in order for PACE to send out Covid 19 protocols and weekly Covid 19 assessments.
If PACE Mulitsport has to cancel a session for any reason, participants will receive an email at least one hour prior to the session.
PACE Multisport Covid19 Safety Plan of Action
The following are the procedures we have put into place in order to safely conduct group outdoor Cross Country Runs & Cross Fit during the Fall months.
- Registration is online and limited to under 50 youth athletes.
- Registration MUST be completed 24 hours in advance of any Monday training session. No exceptions.
- Participants registered will receive the weekly covid19 self-assessment questionnaire which must be completed before attending any session.
- Communication of workout plan is completed 24 hours prior to each week’s workout, to avoid additional time spent explaining this on site.
- Arrival Procedures include 2m distanced check in with coach to advise of presence while remaining 2m apart
- All participants asked to hand sanitize prior to workout or signing waivers IF needed. (Waivers are sent to participants to print and bring with them signed in advance). Sanitizer will be provided.
- Participants are requested to maintain distance while running as well as when completing cross fit exercises.
- When run/workout is completed, participants are asked to maintain 2m distancing in the park and not linger too long so as to allow others to use the park area.